Monday, June 2, 2014

Casey Kasem Investigation

http://www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture/celebrity/casey-kasem-hospitalized-after-dramatic-scene-unfolds-home-n119941

Normally we do not share case investigation information; however, my client Kerri Kasem specifically told me to discuss this situation with her father.  I have been working side by side with Kerri since she arrived in Washington.  The incident yesterday, was quite comical and concerning.  Jean threw a one pound package of raw hamburger as Kerri and I and recited a verse.  Also, one of Jean Kasem's biker friends that has been repeatedly antoganizing us, attemted to bully and instigate a fight.  I was raised to stand up for yourself instead of cowering down like so many people do in the NW.  I am confident this biker guy will re think his misguided endevours and excersise better judgement in the future. We transported Kasem to the hospital, he was evaluated by doctors and admitted to the ICU.  Within two hours Kasem appeared to be doing better and was more aware.  I am personally so proud of Kerri for battling the system to care for her father who clearly needed the support of his loved ones.  

No comments:

Post a Comment